1. Practice Impact is providing you with a search of current practices for sale, consultation services, practice appraisals, practice brokerage and assistance in purchasing a practice, including obtaining financing. You must provide (a) all equipment necessary for your own internet connection, including computer and modem; (b) provide for your access to the internet, and (c) pay any fees relating to such connection.
2. Disclaimer of Warranties. This site is provided by Practice Impact on “as is” and on an “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Practice Impact makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this website in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. Practice Impact shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this website. Practice Impact disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
3. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Practice Impact, its affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by you or other user of this service using your computer of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
4. Modifications and Interruption to Service. Practice Impact reserves the right to modify or discontinue the service with or without notice to you. Practice Impact shall not be liable to you or any third party should Practice Impact exercise its right to modify or discontinue this service. You acknowledge and accept that Practice Impact does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to its website and operation of its website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
7. Copyright and Trademark Information. All content included or available on this site, including site design, text, graphics, interfaces are the property of Practice Impact. Any use of materials on the website, including reproductions for purposes other than noted above, modification, distribution or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior permission of an authorized representative of Practice Impact, is strictly prohibited. You agree that you will not use any reboot, spider, or another automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without the prior written permission of an authorized representative of Practice Impact.