Starting to Think about Retirement?
There comes a point in everyone’s career where they start to contemplate retirement but aren’t yet ready to commit to it. You start to think about all that you can accomplish and do with your free time, but also wonder if you can afford to retire and what will happen to your practice when you are no longer there. Should you just sell the practice now to get the most out of your practice or slow down and sell when you feel more ready, what can you do to the practice to maximize the selling price? These are all great questions and there is no one universal answer for everyone. If these are questions you are asking yourself then call Practice Impact. We have a new program, our Pre-Sale Consultation, which can help you.
When you meet with a Practice Impact representative, either at your office or ours, we will review the following topics and help you prepare to eventually sell your office:
· When is the best time for you to sell the office
· Should you slow down and cut hours, hire an associate or sell now?
· Your office from a buyer’s perspective
· We will review what you can expect from a sale.
· How to mentally prepare yourself for a sale.
· How to handle your building lease or Real Estate.
· Should you upgrade any dental or office equipment? Remodel the office?
If you are thinking of retiring now or in a few years from now, call Practice Impact. We will set up a time to meet with you and discuss your options so you can make an informed and the best decision for you and your practice!